THE DESPERATE NEED:
Having observed and also through personal experience that the A-students gets compliments; the bold, daring and confident students gets attention; students with excellent performance both in academics and in their personality are the center of love and attraction and the visibly talented students gets noticed. However, the shy, timid, average and poor performing students and those with personality dysfunction in our society are ignored. In fact, they are labeled and libeled to a life of mediocrity because no one believes in them nor expect much from them.
It is on this note that the Initiative “CENTER FOR RAISING WORLD NUMBER-ONE-PRODUCTS (C.R.O.W.N) was incubated.
To raise World number-one-products that will positively impact the world through their unique purpose.
- To identify and choose those students ranging from SSS1-3 that are shy, timid with personality dysfunction and poor and average performing students and coach them to be great.
- Time frame for the coaching session will be 3 months with 10-15 students for a coaching session.
- Coaches will observe; perceive and identify the qualities necessary for success in each student.
Caring, character, commitment, compassionate, dependable, energetic, enthusiastic, faith, goal-oriented, good-listener, hard worker, honesty imagination, integrity, intelligent, knowledge, loving, loyalty, organized, persistent, personable, positive mental attitude, responsible, self-esteem, sense of humour, thoughtful, wisdom.
- On the graduation ceremony the graduating students will be issued an award for a contest in which each participating students will be winners and a plaque will be awarded. Everyone will be crowned. E.g. Miss friendly; Mr. Dependable etc.
- Framed certificates will be issued to graduating students, imprinted on the certificates will be for instance; MARY JAMES THE WORLD NUMBER-ONE-PRODUCT IS LICENSED TO BE GREAT”.
- After graduation the students will be monitored or followed-up to keep track of their progress as they journey through life.
- Parents and teachers of the youngsters will be coached thrice per coaching session.
OBJECTIVES OF C.R.O.W.N:
- To build the over-all self-concept of the students in order to raise their self-confidence for peak performance.
- Helping the students gain self-discovery by reconnecting to their authentic self leading to the unraveling of their gifts and purpose in life.
- To build a wholesome and complete personality blossoming into spiritual, emotional and mental maturity.
- Helping them develop great habits that makes for greatness.
PERFORMANCE IMPACT ASSESSMENT (P.I.A):
- At the end of the coaching session, assessment or evaluation will be conducted by the students.
- Students will assess or evaluate their understanding of each of the course content and how it has impacted them or caused a behavioural change in them.
- Students will also assess or evaluate the performance or impact of each of the coaches in their lives.
- The assessment aims at getting feedback from the students so the coaches can be aware of their effectiveness or lack of it in terms of their training methods or skill and their attitudes or behavior toward the students.
Performance Impact Assessment will help the coaches to spot areas they need to improve both in themselves and their training skills or capabilities in order to achieve the desired results.